A Complete LED Test System
BTS256-LED Plus Concept
A universal spectroradiometric light, color, spectral & light distribution measurement system
- Multi-purpose use based on the BTS256-LED Tester
- Flexible cost effective LED measurement system
- Over 30 different possible measurement quantities
The BTS256-LED Plus Concept refers to Gigahertz-Optik's use of its BTS256-LED Spectrolightmeter as the basis for a multi-purpose tool that can be set-up with attachments for different light, color, spectral and distribution measurement geometries. The BTS256-LED in stand-alone use is designed to measure luminous flux, illuminance, color quantities and spectral distribution of PC board mounted single LEDs by means of its built-in integrating sphere with cone adapter extension.
The BTS256-LE's bayonet mount allows it to mate with interchangeable components to expand the BTS256-LED capabilities including:
- ISD series integrating sphere available in different diameters for flux measurement of larger size light sources
- GB-GD-360-R40-2 Goniometer for light intensity distribution measurement
- BTS256-LED-IB Adapter for averaged luminous intensity measurement per CIE 127 Condition B
- BTS256-LED-DA Diffuser for illuminance measurement
- S-SDK-BTS256 Software Development Kit for self-programming of all BTS256-LED functions
For product specifications and configurable options for the BTS256-LED Tester, please visit the Gigahertz-Optik main website here.